Cindy Valentino Etiquette and Requirements
- Primary rule is Discretion. It is an absolute must.
- Fees are never negotiable. It is an absolute insult to haggle pricing; a true gentleman will honor my wishes.
- Please be considerate of my time, I might genuinely like you, but our date is based on the time we agreed on in advance.
- Do not make me ask for my donation. Spare both of us from any embarrassment. Please have the donation at the commencement of our date and pass discretely or place on a table in plain view.
- I love to hear from you after. Feel free to send me an email with a little note or better yet you can write a steamy review on TER.